We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster and Lebanon breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. summer sippeweissen – Our Summer edition, German-style Hefeweizen is here. Hazy, light and refreshing with notes of banana and clove. Brewed with extra white wheat and pilsner malt then hopped with UK Challenger. 4.6% ABV
2. papa joe’s moon juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
3. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.0% ABV
4. hartman’s heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
5. Uncle Johnny’s Hangover Helper Porter – In a sense our dual-hop Red IPA is the other end of the spectrum from our American Amber. Chinook and Amarillo give this a dry, bitter hop edge while Caramunich and caramel wheat malts round out the body. 6.0% ABV
6. drink it with your mask on – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.8% ABV
7. Solstice Special – A Black IPA brewed with a special blend of American two-row malt, some flaked rye and Midnight Wheat and hopped with Azacca, Chinook and Cascade, this beer comes across crispy and dry. 5.9% ABV
8. Climbers Run amber – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a slightly sweet, malty caramel body. Hopped in the kettle with Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops, it is then dry-hopped with Simcoe to round out a citrus-y profile without too much hop bitterness. 5.7% ABV
9. mcllyar’s irish red – A malty Irish-style Red Ale brewed with English Maris Otter two-row barley and roasted barley with small amounts of crystal and chocolate malts added for color. Hopped with Willamette and UK Challenger hops. 4.2% ABV
10. Purple wit-zard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. This hazy magical purple brew is crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Paifica and Amarillo. 4.2% ABV
11. stronger together – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 7.5% ABV
12. don’t be jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
Flights are available!