We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook.. 4.7% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The fifth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 7.5% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
5. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Vanilla Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo-Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. We jazzed up his original recipe of chocolate malt, brown malt, crystalized malts and American two-row with lactose and malted oats. Hopped with Fuggle and Saaz, this brew is then aged on Madagascar vanilla beans. 6.3% ABV
7. A Beer For Trailblazers – A Vienna style lager brewed strictly with Vienna malt, this brew has a soft, malty body with notes of breadiness and a medium bitterness from Saaz & Willamette hops. 6.0% ABV
8. Climbers Run amber – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a slightly sweet, malty caramel body. Hopped in the kettle with Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops, it is then dry-hopped with Simcoe to round out a citrus-y profile without too much hop bitterness. 5.7% ABV
9. Hart Van Glas – This beastly Belgian Blond ale is brewed with German two-row barley and clear Belgian candi syrup. An intense maltiness is balanced against the hop bitterness of Saaz and Chinook. 7.7% ABV
10. Queen St. Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.6% ABV
11. Nightmare On Springwood Drive – The 3rd annual Isaac’s Oktoberfest Marzen style lager this time made in our Lebanon brewery. Brewed with a combination of American two-row, Vienna and Munich malt. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 6.4% ABV
12. Dark Stout Of The Moon – A sweet, thick and moderately bitter American Stout brewed with chocolate malt, roasted barley, flaked oats, American two-row, various caramel malts and lactose. Hopped with Chinook and Pacifica. Look for our whiskey barrel-aged batches of this baby coming soon. 7.4% ABV
Flights are available!