We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.5% ABV
2. stronger together – The 5th batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy amd dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial and Galaxy. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Galaxy. 6.4% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts; hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 6.0% ABV
5. Pink Hands Of Hope Wit – We dedicate this Belgian style witbier to our good friends at Pink Hands of Hope for helping women in Central Pa in their fight against breast cancer! Aged on pink grapefruit, this slightly tart, hazy pink-orange brew is crafted from Belgium wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two row. Lightly hopped with Amarillo and Cascade. 5.1% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Chocolate Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped with Fuggle and Chinook, this brew is then aged on Ecuadorian cocoa nibs for a thick, dark chocolate and roasted barley flavor. This batch does not contain lactose like the previous vanilla porter. 6.0% ABV
7. Hopful Notions – Soft, hazy, and aromatic; this true New England-style IPA is brewed with barley, oats, wheat, and lactose. Flavors of grapefruit, sweet orange, and subtle floral notes abound from a double hopping of Bravo, Bavarian Mandarina, and Simcoe hops. 6.6% ABV
8. Dark Stout Of The Moon – A sweet, thick and moderately bitter American Stout brewed with chocolate malt, roasted barley, flaked oats, American two-row, various caramel malts and lactose. Hopped with Chinook and Pacifica. 7.4% ABV
9. Hart Van Glas – This beastly Belgian Blond ale, which won 2nd place in the Belgian Category of the Beer Competition at the 2023 PA Farm Show, is brewed with German two-row barley and clear Belgian candi syrup. An intense maltiness is balanced against the hop bitterness of Saaz and Chinook. 7.7% ABV
10. A Beer For Trailblazers *Last Call Sale*– A Vienna-styler lager brewed strictly with Vienna malt, this brew has a soft, malty body with notes of breadiness as well as medium bitterness from Saaz and Willamette hops. 6.0% ABV
11. Weiss Decision – A new seasonal brew in our hefeweizen series. Brewed with Pilsner, biscuit malt, white wheat malt and torrefied wheat. Hopped with Bravo and Cascade, this hefe is on the dry side with notes of green apple and biscuit. 5.5% ABV
12. Cranberry Hard Seltzer *Last Call Sale*– A refreshingly light hard seltzer flavored with cranberries. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!