We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees, who also happens to be a veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
2. stronger together – The 5th batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy amd dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial and Galaxy. 9.2% ABV 12 oz. pour
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Galaxy. 6.8% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts; hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.6% ABV
5. Purple Witzard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 5.3% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Campfire S’mores Porter – OOur marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped exclusively with Fuggle, this brew is then aged on marshmallow, graham crackers, and milk chocolate for a mild S’mores and roasted barley flavor. 6.8% ABV
7. Around The World In 16 Ounces – Light, dry and crispy with subtle hoppiness, our international pale lager is brewed with both German and American two-row barley and lightly hopped with Australian Galaxy, American Simcoe and German Hallertau Blanc hops.. 4.9% ABV
8. Siamese Dream – Our debut sour: fermented on an impressive bed of 150 pounds of ripe Thai bananas atop oats, wheat, and Pilsen malts. Flavored additionally with kaffir lime leaf and coconut, with citrus/tropic notes from Pacific Jade and Mandarina hops.. 5.5% ABV
9. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing, bitter West Coast IPA. Hop lovers, look no further. Brewed with American two-row, hopped in the kettle and then heavily dry-hopped in the fermenter with Azacca, Cascade and Zamba. 6.4% ABV
10. Nightmare On Springwood Drive – The fourth annual Isaac’s Oktoberfest Marzen style lager. Brewed with a combination of American two-row, Vienna, and Munich malt. Hopped with Saaz and Bavarian Mandarina for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 6.5% ABV
11. Crank The PA – A new hazy, hoppy, stone fruit themed IPA. El Dorado and Australian Enigma hops are added in the boil kettle and over 160 lbs of peach and apricot are added after primary fermentation. The apricot really comes across without losing hop flavor and bite! 7.7% ABV
12. Cheers To 40 Years – To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Isaac’s Restaurants, our brewers made a ruby red Belgian Quadruple aged on red currants. Brewed with Pilsner, Munich, Brumalt, and Belgian candi sugar, this beer is hopped with Bravo, Barbe Rouge, and Callista hops. 11.7% ABV 12 oz. pour
Flights are available!