We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 40 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook.. 4.6% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The sixth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy and dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial and Galaxy. 9.2% ABV 12 oz. pour
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Amarillo, Belma, and Citra hops. 6.8% ABV
4. Siamese Dream – Our debut sour: fermented on an impressive bed of 150 pounds of ripe thai bananas atop oats, wheat, and pilsen malts. Flavored additionally with kaffir lime leaf and coconut, with citrus/tropic notes from Pacific Jade and Mandarina hops. 5.5% ABV
5. Purple Wit-zard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 5.0% ABV
6. Cheers To 40 Years – To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Isaac’s Restaurants, our brewers made a ruby red Belgian Quadruple aged on red currants. Brewed with Pislner, Munich, Brumalt, and Belgian Candi sugar, this beer is hopped with Bravo, Barbe Rouge and Callista. 11.7% ABV 12 oz. pour
Flights are available!