We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 40 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook.. 4.6% ABV
2. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts; hopped with New Zealand hops Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 6.0% ABV
3. Itty Bitty Ditty – With a deep golden colr and slight haze and notes of pine and navel orange, this itty bitty IPA packs a punch! No matter your IPA style you’ll love this crushable session. Hopped with Bravo and El Dorado, plus an extra dryhop of Bravo. 5.3% ABV
4. Red Rose City Sour – A lactobacillus kettle sour aged with cranberry and blood orange puree. Brewed with a small bed of Pilsen and wheat malt, this dry finishing sour is hopped with Mandarina Bavaria. 3.4% ABV
5. Red Wit-zard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on sweet cherries. A hazy red brew crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Lightly hopped with Pacifica and Amarillo. 4.9% ABV
6. The Hoptimist – Our new hazy IPA brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Amarillo, Citra, and French Barbe-Rouge hops. Dry-hopped with Amarillo and Citra at different points of the fermentation process. 7.2% ABV
Flights are available!