We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches since 1983. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.1% ABV
2. Stronger Together – he fifth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature Hazy IPA , brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica, and Galaxy. 6.4% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style Pale Ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 6.0% ABV
5. Pink Hands Of Hope Wit – We dedicate this Belgian style witbier to our good friends at Pink Hands of Hope for helping women in Central Pa in their fight against breast cancer! Aged on pink grapefruit, this slightly tart, hazy pink-orange brew is crafted from Belgium wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two row. Lightly hopped with Amarillo and Cascade. 5.1% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Chocolate Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has it’s origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped with Fuggle and Chinook, this brew is then aged on Ecuadorian cocoa nibs for a thick, dark chocolate and roasted barley flavor. This batch does not contain lactose like the previous Vanilla Porter. 6.0% ABV
7. Purple Witzard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 5.3% ABV
8. Around The World In 16ozs– Light, dry and crispy with subtle hoppiness, our international pale lager is brewed with both German and American two-row barley and lightly hopped with Australian Galaxy, Simcoe and Hallertau Blanc hops. 4.9% ABV
9. McIlyar’s Dry Stout – A rich and hoppy dark ale with complex malt and roasted barley flavor. Hopped with Nugget and UK Challenger, this brew is on the more bitter end of the spectrum of Irish stouts. 5.3% ABV
10. Weiss Decision – A new seasonal brew in our hefeweizen series. Brewed with Pilsner, biscuit malt, white wheat malt and torrefied wheat. Hopped with Bravo and Cascade, this hefe is on the dry side with notes of green apple and biscuit. 5.5% ABV
11. Trusted Amber – Clean and crisp with a restrained hop bite, this amber lager is brewed with Pilsner and Munich malt. Notes of biscuit and light toastiness. Hopped with Spalter Select and the classic, noble hop Saaz. 5.5% ABV
12. Cranberry Seltzer *Last Call Sale* – A refreshingly light hard seltzer flavored with cranberry. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!