We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches since 1983. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 4.7% ABV
2. Stronger Together – he fifth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature Hazy IPA , brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry hopped with Halltau-Brau, Pacifica, and Simcoe. 7.5% ABV
4. Hopful Notions – Soft, hazy, and aromatic, this true New England style IPA, is brewed with barley, oats, wheat, and lactose. Flavors of grapefruit, sweet orange, and subtle floral notes abound from a double hopping of Bravo, Bavarian Mandarina, and Simcoe hops. 6.6% ABV
5. Pink Hands Of Hope Wit – We dedicate this Belgian style witbier to our good friends at Pink Hands of Hope for helping women in Central Pa in their fight against breast cancer! Aged on pink grapefruit, this slightly tart, hazy pink-orange brew is crafted from Belgium wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two row. Lightly hopped with Amarillo and Cascade. 5.1% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Vanilla Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe. We jazzed up the original recipe of chocolate malt, brown malt, crystalized malts & American two-row with lactose & malted oats. Hopped with Fuggle & Saaz, then aged on Madagascar vanilla beans. 6.3% ABV
7. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.3% ABV
8. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
9. Hart Van Glas – This beastly Belgian Blond ale is brewed with German two-row barley and clear Belgian candi syrup. An intense maltiness is balanced against the hop bitterness of Saaz and Chinook. 7.7% ABV
10. Beer For Trailblazers *Last Call Sale* – A Vienna style lager brewed strictly with Vienna malt, this brew has a soft, malty body with notes of breadiness as well as medium bitterness from Saaz and Willamette hops. 6.0% ABV
11. Nightmare On Springwood Drive *Last Call Sale* – The 3rd annual Isaac’s Oktoberfest Marzen style lager this time made in our Lebanon brewery. Brewed with a combination of American two-row, Vienna and Munich malt. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 6.4% ABV
12. Cranberry Seltzer *Last Call Sale* – A refreshingly light hard seltzer flavored with cranberry. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!