We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Don’t Be Jaded – A New Zealand style pale ale, a newly BJCP recognized beer style for 2021. We are excited to be one of the first local breweries to release this delicious and crisp beer featuring NZ hops varieties: Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
2. Birdseed Blonde (Gluten-Free) – Done in the style of a Belgian Blonde, this unique beer is gluten-free from beginning to end. It features a grain bill of millet & sunflower seeds then finished with a wildflower honey for a light but uplifting sweetness. 4.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – A not so hazy New England style IPA brewed with malted oats and flaked wheat. Drier and not quite as sweet as your average N.E. IPA. Hopped and then dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Azacca and New Zealand Pacifica hops. 6.8% ABV
4. Stronger Together – Dry and crispy Double IPA hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial hops….then generously dry-hopped with the same hops again! 8% ABV
5. Your Mom’s Hot…Peppers! – A white stout brewed with mango and a combination of roasted habaneros and other hot peppers from the brewmaster’s mother’s garden. A little sweet, very aromatic and a smoky finish. Don’t worry…it’s not spicy! 8.3% ABV
6. Kveik-A-Moo (Collaboration with Moo-Duck Brewery In Elizabethtown) – No-boil IPA fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast and hopped with Amarillo and Hallertau Blanc hops. 4.9% ABV
7. Dark Stout of the Moon – Imperial Stout brewed with milk sugar, chocolate malt, flaked oats and roasted barley. Hopped with Chinook, Challenger and Pacifica. Give in to your dark side! 9.3% ABV
8. Hoppy Harvest Daze – Pineapple-y, dry finishing West Coast Style IPA. Hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.1% ABV
9. Coming Soon…
10. Coming Soon…
11. Guest Tap: St. Boniface’s Orange Pollinator – Orange Hefeweizen. 5.4% ABV
12. Guest Tap: St. Boniface’s Summer Slammer – The best send-off for Summer…a delicious peach gose from our good friends at St. Boniface Craft Brewing Co. 5.3% ABV
Flights are available!