We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches since 1983. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Drink It With Your Mask On – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.8% ABV
2. Purple Witzard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. This hazy magical purple brew is crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Paifica and Amarillo. 4.2% ABV
3. Plum Ginger Grizzly – Our rich-bodied Winter Warmer is brewed with Maris Otter, chocolate and specialty malts along with crystalized ginger, fresh cinnamon sticks, plums, sweet orange peel and cloves. 7.5% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
5. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German style Pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 4.7% ABV
6. Stronger Together – Our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy and dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial and Nugget. 7.5% ABV
7. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.0% ABV
8. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
9. Summer Sippeweissen – Our Summer edition, German-style Hefeweizen is here. Hazy, light and refreshing with notes of banana and clove. Brewed with extra white wheat and pilsner malt then hopped with UK Challenger. 4.6% ABV
10. Beer For Trailblazers – A Vienna style lager brewed strictly with Vienna malt, this brew has a soft, malty body with notes of breadiness as well as medium bitterness from Saaz and Willamette hops. 6.0% ABV
11. Climbers Run Amber – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a slightly sweet, malty caramel body. Hopped in the kettle with Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops, it is then dry-hopped with Simcoe to round out a citrus-y profile without too much hop bitterness. 5.7% ABV
12. Uncle Johnny’s Vanilla Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. We jazzed up his original recipe of chocolate malt, brown malt, crystalized malts and American two-row with lactose and malted oats. Hopped with Fuggle and Saaz, this brew is then aged on Madagascar vanilla beans. 6.3% ABV
Flights are available!