We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Kveik-A-Moo (Collaboration with Moo-Duck Brewery In Elizabethtown) – No-boil IPA fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast and hopped with Amarillo and Hallertau Blanc hops. 4.9% ABV
2. Irregular For Our Regulars – Pineapple-y, dry finishing West Coast Style IPA hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial hops. 6.1% ABV
3. At Wit’s End – American Witbier brewed with bitter orange peels and coriander. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Amarillo hops. 4.9% ABV
4. Stronger Together – Dry and crispy Double IPA hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial hops….then generously dry-hopped with the same hops again! 8% ABV
5. Drink It With Your Mask On – A not so hazy New England style IPA brewed with malted oats and flaked wheat. Drier and not quite as sweet as your average N.E. IPA. Hopped and then dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Azacca and New Zealand Pacifica hops. 6.6% ABV
6. Nightmare On Queen St. – Try our take on a Marzen Oktoberfest style lager, brewed with American Two Row, Vienna Munich and Caramunich malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 5.8% ABV
7. Scarlet Red IPA – Hoppy, dry and slightly malty, this IPA hits with notes of caramel & toffee. Hopped with Chinook & Amarillo hops! 6.3% ABV
8. Hefe #1 – German style Weissbier brewed with two-row pilsner and white wheat malts. Hopped with UK Challenger hops and hints of banana & clove. 4.4% ABV
9. Uncle Johnny’s Band – Fuggle-hopped American-style Porter. Recipe was created by Isaac’s Marketing Guy, Johnny Roberts, when he interned at Moo-Duck Brewery in Elizabethtown, PA in order to get his HACC Brewing Sciences Program Certificate. 6.2% ABV
10. Isaac’s Hard Candy – Our very own hard seltzer. This season’s flavor is Peach. Think alcoholic club soda with a touch of peach flavor. 5% ABV
11. Frontline Workers Rock – A sessionable IPA hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Centennial hops, then dry-hopped with New Zealand Pacifica hops once more. 4.9% ABV
12. Wacker’s A Little Help From Our Friends – Stout beer brewed in collaboration with Wacker Brewing Co. 5.5% ABV
Flights are available!