Any non-profit group can host a fundraiser with the proper tax documentation.
- Complete the application form (click on the button above)
- Tax exempt non-profit organizations scan and email a copy of their 501(c)(3) Tax Form
- Non-registered organizations must email a completed W-9 form. Complete the IRS form at the link on the application or scan and email the form.
- We cannot assign a date for your fundraiser without tax documentation.
Isaac’s hosts fundraisers Sunday through Thursday during regular business hours.
Organizations have the most success when they give themselves 4 weeks to promote their event. Dates fill quickly, but you can request a specific date and we will try our best to honor your request.
Isaac’s donates 15% of food and beverage sales (pretax) on dine-in, takeout, catering and even gift card sales linked to your organization on the day of your event. Yes, online orders count, too!
The more people who order, the bigger your donation! A minimum of $100 in sales is required to receive a check.
- Collect the 501(c)(3) form OR the information for your W-9. We are unable to confirm your date until we have your completed tax documentation on file.
- Click on the Application Form and complete the application.
- Click the link to the W-9 form and email us the completed form at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email us a scanned copy of your W-9 or 501(c)(3) form at email@example.com.
- We review applications and assign dates weekly on Friday mornings. Someone will email once your application has been reviewed and your date assigned.
If you have other questions or need further assistance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It really depends on how well your organization markets the fundraiser, so you control how much you make. Many groups have made over $500 in a single day!
Our general rule of thumb is quarterly; however, we are happy to consider special requests. We like thinking outside the box.
No. It really depends on how hard you work to get your supporters involved.
Yes, as long as the food is ordered on the day of your event. When ordering online, supporters enter “fund” on the payment screen when placing their order. For in-person or phone orders, supporters should let our team members know they’re part of your fundraiser.
Yes, as long as the order is placed on the day of your event. When ordering online, supporters enter “fund” on the payment screen when placing their order. For in-person or phone orders, supporters should let our team members know they’re part of your fundraiser.
No, coupons, discounts and Isaac’s Loyalty Perks are not accepted in coordination with fundraisers.
Fundraisers are scheduled for a single location on a specific day. Occasionally we are able to make accommodations for organizations serving multiple counties. Please reach out to us with special requests at email@example.com.
No. We will provide a pdf file for you to email or copy once your date has been approved.
No. Your donation is tied directly to the supporters who visit on your behalf. If someone is found distributing fliers on our premises, your organization will forfeit their donation.
You will receive your check 4-6 weeks after your fundraiser.
No. You are responsible for advertising your fundraiser.
To have a successful fundraiser you will want to promote it as much as possible. Organizations often reach out using the following: newsletter, web site, email list, special invitations to friends, family, co-workers and other members of your organization.
Click on “Tools” for tips on making your fundraiser a roaring success!