(Print this page and make it your best friend!)
AS SOON AS YOUR FUNDRAISER IS BOOKED AND CONFIRMED:
- Announce a “SAVE THE DATE” to members of your organization. Calendars fill up quickly!
- Remind supporters that the fundraiser runs all day.
- Make copies of your flyer to distribute to supporters OR email them a copy of the pdf. Although flyers are not required at the time of sale, they are a great reminder!
WAYS TO ADVERTISE YOUR FUNDRAISER:
- Word-of-mouth is your best form of advertisement! Talk to everyone about your fundraiser!
- Use Social Media! Create an Event on Facebook! Use Twitter! Use Instagram!
- Post an announcement and flyer on your organization’s website.
- Share information in your group’s newsletter or E-newsletter. Attach a link to the flyer.
- Make one page of your church bulletin your fundraiser flyer!
- Email supporters your flyer and ask them to share it with friends, coworkers and family.
FINAL DAYS BEFORE YOUR FUNDRAISER:
- One Week before your Fundraiser:
- Send out an email reminder with flyer attached.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any important Information regarding your group’s participation: (i.e. everyone is ordering after practice together, participation will be minimal due to sickness, etc.).
- One or Two days before your Event:
- Send out a final email reminder and attach the flyer.
- Remind your supporters that their participation is “expected” and appreciated in order for your organization’s fundraiser to be a success!
- Day of Fundraiser:
- Place your catering, online & in-person orders and enjoy the great taste of Isaac’s! Don’t forget dessert or a quart of soup for the next day.
THANK YOU for the Privilege of Partnering with your Organization!