We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The fourth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc , Pacifica and Simcoe. 7.5% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley & crystal malts; hopped with New Zeal& Pacifica & Pacific Jade. 6.0% ABV
5. Pink Hands Of Hope Wit – We dedicate this brew to our good friends at Pink Hands of Hope for helping women in Central Pa in their fight against breast cancer! Aged on pink grapefruit, this slightly tart, hazy pink-orange brew is crafted from Belgium wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two row. Lightly hopped with Amarillo and Cascade. 5.1% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Vanilla Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo-Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. We jazzed up his original recipe of chocolate malt, brown malt, crystalized malts and American two-row with lactose and malted oats. Hopped with Fuggle and Saaz, this brew is then aged on Madagascar vanilla beans. 6.3% ABV
7. Climbers Run Amber – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a slightly sweet, malty caramel body. Hopped in the kettle with Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops, it is then dry-hopped with Simcoe to round out a citrus-y profile without too much hop bitterness. 6.0% ABV
8. Around The World In 16 Ounces – Light, dry and crispy with subtle hoppiness, our international pale lager is brewed with both German and American two-row barley and lightly hopped with Australian Galaxy, Simcoe and Hallertau Blanc hops. 4.9% ABV
9. Hopful Notions – Soft, hazy, and aromatic; this true New England–Style IPA is brewed with barley, oats, wheat, and lactose. Flavors of grapefruit, sweet orange, and subtle floral notes abound from a double hopping of bravo, barvarian mandarina, and Simcoe. 6.6% ABV
10. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
11. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row & heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade & Centennial. 6.6% ABV
12. Isaac’s Cranberry Seltzer *Last Call Sale* – Refreshingly light hard seltzer flavored with cranberry. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!