We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster and Lebanon breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
2. Cure For The Winter Blues – Shake off the blues and warm up with our American Brown Ale. Brewed with American two-row barley, chocolate malt and specialty malts. Hopped with Pacifica for a little orange marmalade chocolately finish. 6.2% ABV
3. purple wit-zard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. This hazy magical purple brew is crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Paifica and Amarillo. 4.2% ABV
4. Solstice Special – Black IPA brewed with a special blend of American two-row malt, some flaked rye and Midnight Wheat and hopped with Azacca, Chinook and Cascade, this beer comes across crispy and dry. 5.9% ABV
5. don’t be jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
6. summer sippeweissen – German style Hefeweizen with hazy, light and refreshing notes of banana and clove. Brewed with extra white wheat and pilsner malt. Hopped with UK Challenger. 4.6% ABV
7. mcllyar’s irish red – A malty Irish-style Red Ale brewed with English Maris Otter two-row barley and roasted barley with small amounts of crystal and chocolate malts added for color. Hopped with Willamette and UK Challenger hops 4.2% ABV
8. Uncle Johnny’s Hangover Helper Porter – Our marketing director’s special Porter recipe has its origins at our friends in Elizabethtown’s Moo-Duck Brewery. We jazzed up the original recipe of chocolate, brown and American two-row malts with some lactose and malted oats while aging the brew on some fair-trade, whole Panama coffee beans. 6.0% ABV
9. Queen Street Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.0% ABV
10. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
11. Drink It With Your Mask On – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.8% ABV
12. stronger together – This juicy and dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely American two-row barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 7.9% ABV
Flights are available!