We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 40 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The fourth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV 12 oz. pour
3. Drink It With your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.6% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts; hopped with Azacca, New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.6% ABV
5. Bohemian Hop-Sody – Don’t be a scaramouche! Try this Czech Premium Lager- a golden lager with a malty pilsner base but crisp finish. Hopped with Saaz and Challenger hops. 6.8% ABV
6. Cheers To 40 Years – To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Isaac’s Restaurants, our brewers made a ruby red Belgian Quadruple aged on red currants. Brewed with Pilsner, Munich, Bru malt, and Belgian candi sugar, this beer is hopped with Bravo, Barbe Rouge, and Callista hops. 11.7% ABV 12 oz. pour
7. Uncle Johnny’s Campfire S’mores Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped with Fuggle and Chinook, this brew is then aged on graham crackers, marshmallow, and milk chocolate for a mild s’mores and roasted barley flavor. 6.8% ABV
8. McIlyer’s Dry Stout – A rich and hoppy dark ale with complex malt and roasted barley flavor. Hopped with Nugget and UK Challenger, this brew is on the more bitter end of the spectrum of Irish stouts. 5.3% ABV
9. DARK STOUT OF THE MOON (Imperial Stout) – A sweet, thick and moderately bitter American Stout brewed with chocolate malt, roasted barley, flaked oats, American two-row, various caramel malts and lactose. Hopped with Chinook and Pacifica. 9.1% ABV. 12 oz. pour
10. Siamese Dream – Our debut sour: fermented on an impressive bed of 150 pounds of ripe thai bananas atop oats, wheat, and pilsen malts. Flavored additionally with kaffir lime leaf and coconut, with citrus/tropic notes from Pacific Jade and Mandarina hops. 5.5% ABV
11. Trusted Amber – Clean and crisp with a restrained hop bite, this amber lager is brewed with Pilsner and Munich malt. Notes of biscuit and light toastiness. Hopped with Spalter Select and the classic, noble hop Saaz. 5.5% ABV
12. Nightmare On Springwood Drive – Come on down to Fast Freddy’s and get the beer of your dreams. The fourth annual Isaac’s Oktoberfest Marzen style lager, made in our Lebanon brewery. Brewed with a combination of American two-row, Vienna, and Munich malt. Hopped with Saaz and Bavarian Mandarina for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 6.5% ABV
Flights are available!