We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.5% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The fourth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with almost entirely two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc , Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.4% ABV
4. Queen St. Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing bitter West Coast IPA. Hop lovers, look no further. Brewed with American two-row, hopped in the kettle and then heavily dry-hopped in the fermenter with Azacca, Cascade, and Zamba. 6.4% ABV
5. Purple Witzard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 5.3% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Chocolate Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped with Fuggle and Chinook, this brew is then aged on Ecuadorian cocoa nibs for a thick, dark chocolate and roasted barley flavor. This batch does not contain lactose like the previous Vanilla porter. 6.0% ABV
7. Trusted Amber – Clean and crisp with a restrained hop bite, this amber lager is brewed with Pilsner and Munich malt. Notes of biscuit and light toastiness. Hopped with Spalter Select and the classic, noble hop Saaz. 5.5% ABV
8. Weiss Decision – A new seasonal brew in our hefeweizen series. Brewed with pilsner, biscut malt, white wheat malt, and torrefied wheat. Hopped with bravo and cascade, this hefe is on the dry side with notes of green apple and biscut. 5.5% ABV
9. Hopful Notions – Soft, hazy, and aromatic; this true New England–Style IPA is brewed with barley, oats, wheat, and lactose. Flavors of grapefruit, sweet orange, and subtle floral notes abound from a double hopping of Bravo, Bavarian Mandarina, and Simcoe. 6.6% ABV
10. McIlyar’s Dry Stout – A rich and hoppy dark ale with complex malt and roasted barley flavor. Hopped with Nugget and UK Challenger, this brew is on the more bitter end of the spectrum of Irish stouts. 5.3% ABV
11. Migration – Our seasonal red IPA is slightly malty, slightly bitter and features big hop flavor from Centennial, Cascade, Chinook, Amarillo, and Willamette hops. Brewed with American two-row, caramel Munich and caramel wheat malt. 6.8% ABV
12. Isaac’s Cranberry Seltzer *Last Call Sale* – Refreshingly light hard seltzer flavored with cranberry. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!