We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Kveik-A-Moo (Collaboration with Moo-Duck Brewery In Elizabethtown) – No-boil IPA fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast and hopped with Amarillo and Hallertau Blanc hops. Take a crowler for home and mix it with some sparkling lemonade for a delicious shandy. 4.9% ABV
2. Hoppy Harvest Daze – Pineapple-y, dry-finishing West Coast Style IPA hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.1% ABV
3. Guest Tap: St. Boniface’s Summer Slammer – The best send-off for Summer…a delicious peach gose from our good friends at St. Boniface. 5.3% ABV
4. Nightmare On Queen St. : Pt. 2, Freddy’s Revenge – Brewed on Friday the 13th back in August, this is our take on a Marzen Oktoberfest style lager, brewed with American Two Row, Vienna Munich and Caramunich malts and hopped with New Zealand Pacifica. 5.9% ABV
5. Guest Tap: St. Boniface’s Libation – Double IPA. 8.5% ABV
6. lcbg County Wide – Brewed at Lancaster Brewing Company, this West Coast IPA is a collaboration from the Lancaster County Brewers Guild 5.6% ABV
7. Dark Stout Of The moon – Imperial Stout brewed with milk sugar, chocolate malt, flakes of oats and roasted barley. Hopped with Chinook, Challenger and Pacifica. 9.3% ABV
8. Guest Tap: St. Boniface’s Orange Pollinator – Orange Hefeweizen. 5.4% ABV
9. Sold Out – New beer coming soon!
10. Your Mom’s Hot…Peppers! – White Stout brewed with Vienna and smoked malts, roasted barley and flaked oats. Hopped with Azacca and aged on organic hot peppers and mangos. 8.3% ABV
11. SOLD OUT – New beer coming soon!
12. Sold Out – New Beer coming soon!
Flights are available!