We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lemoyne & Lebanon breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches since 1983. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
Look for the Last Call Sale selections! $3.50 Drafts & $10 Crowlers! All Day, Every Day!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 4.7% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The 5th batch of our popular dry-hopped Double IPA. This citrusy and dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 7.5% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
5. Pink Hands Of Hope Wit– We dedicate this Belgian Wit to our good friends at Pink Hands of Hope for helping women in Central PA in their fight against breast cancer! Aged on pink grapefruit, this slightly tart, hazy pink-orange brew is crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Lightly hopped with Amarillo and Cascade. 5.1% ABV
6. Dark Stout Of The Moon – A sweet, thick and moderately bitter American Stout brewed with chocolate malt, roasted barley, flaked oats, American two-row, various caramel malts and lactose. Hopped with Chinook and Pacifica. Look for our whiskey barrel-aged batches of this baby coming soon. 7.4% ABV
7. Nightmare On Springwood Drive *Last Call Sale* – Come on down to Fast Freddy’s and get the beer of your dreams. The third annual Isaac’s Oktoberfest Marzen style lager, this time made in our Lebanon brewery. Brewed with a combination of American two-row, Vienna, and Munich malt. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica for a little orange marmalade on the finish. 6.4% ABV
8. Climbers Run – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a slightly sweet, malty caramel body. Hopped in the kettle with Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops, it is then dry-hopped with Simcoe to round out a citrus-y profile without too much hop bitterness. 5.7% ABV
9. Hart Van Glas – This beastly Belgian Blond ale is brewed with German two-row barley and clear Belgian candi syrup. An intense maltiness is balanced against the hop bitterness of Saaz and Chinook. 7.7% ABV
10. Around The World In 16 Ounces – Light, dry and crispy with subtle hoppiness, our international pale lager is brewed with both German and American two-row barley and lightly hopped with Australian Galaxy, Simcoe and Hallertau Blanc hops. 4.9% ABV
11. Hopful Notions – Soft, hazy, and aromatic; this true New England-style IPA is brewed with barley, oats, wheat, and lactose. Flavors of grapefruit, sweet orange, and subtle floral notes abound from a double hopping of Bravo, Bavarian Mandarina, and Simcoe hop. 6.6% ABV
12. Cranberry Seltzer *Last Call Sale* – Light hard seltzer flavored with cranberry. 5.1% ABV
Flights are available!