We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 38 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Dutch Amber Rambler – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a malty caramel body. Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops round it out with a citrus-y sweetness without too much hop bitterness. 5.8% ABV
2. Scarlet Red IpA – In a sense our dual-hop Red IPA is the other end of the spectrum from our American Amber. Chinook and Amarillo give this a dry, bitter hop edge while Caramunich and caramel wheat malts round out the body. 6.2% ABV
3. Queen St. Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.0% ABV
4. plum ginger grizzly – Our rich-bodied Winter Warmer is brewed with Maris Otter, chocolate and specialty malts along with crystalized ginger, fresh cinnamon sticks, plums, sweet orange peel and cloves . If you’ve got the winter blues (or maybe you’re just cold) give this a try! Hopped with UK Challenger and Amarillo. 7.5% ABV
5. McIlyar‘s Irish Red – A malty Irish-style Red Ale brewed with English Maris Otter two-row barley and roasted barley with small amounts of crystal and chocolate malt added for color.Hopped with Willamette and UK Challenger. 4.2% ABV
6. L.C.B.G. County-Wide #2 – A spring collaboration Lager by the Lancaster County Brewers Guild. This Bock is brewed with Pilsner and Munich malt and hopped aggressively in the kettle with Magnum, Hallertauer Mittelfrüh and Saaz. The floral and spice notes of the noble hops perfectly balance the malt sweetness. 6.6% ABV
7. Uncle Johnny’s Hangover Helper – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at our friends in Elizabethtown’s Moo-Duck Brewery. We jazzed up the original recipe of chocolate, brown and American two-row malts with some lactose and malted oats while aging the brew on some fair-trade, whole Panama coffee beans. 6.0% ABV
8. Solstice Special – We have wanted to brew a Black IPA for quite some time and as luck would happen we got to brew it FINALLY on the 2021 Winter Solstice! Talk about auspicious timing! Brewed with a special blend of American two-row malt, some flaked rye and Midnight Wheat and hopped with Azacca, Chinook and Cascade, this beer comes across crispy and dry. 5.9% ABV
9. DON’T BE JADED – Dry-finishing West Coast style pale ale with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts; hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 5.5% ABV
10. Your Mom’s Hot…Peppers! – White Stout brewed with Vienna and smoked malts, roasted barley and flaked oats. Hopped with Azacca and aged on organic hot peppers and mangos. 8.3% ABV
11. PURPLE WITZARD – Our Belgian style Witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat malt, flaked wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 4.2% ABV
12. Cure For The Winter Blues – Shake off the blues and warm up with our American Brown Ale. Brewed with American two-row barley, chocolate malt and specialty malts. Hopped with Pacifica for a little orange marmalade chocolately finish. 6.2% ABV
Flights are available!