We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster brewery in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches since 1983. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Dutch Amber Rambler – Our American Amber is brewed with primarily American two-row and specialty malts for a malty caramel body. Nugget, Cascade and Centennial hops round it out with a citrus-y sweetness without too much hop bitterness. 5.8% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The 4th batch of our popular dry-hopped Double IPA. This citrusy and dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley and hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 7.5% ABV
3. Queen St. Fuego – Our take on the classic dry-finishing West Coast IPA. Brewed with American two-row and heavily hopped with Azacca, Cascade and Centennial. 6.0% ABV
4. plum ginger grizzly – Our rich-bodied Winter Warmer is brewed with Maris Otter, chocolate and specialty malts along with crystalized ginger, fresh cinnamon sticks, plums, sweet orange peel and cloves . If you’ve got the winter blues (or maybe you’re just cold) give this a try! Hopped with UK Challenger and Amarillo. 7.5% ABV
5. Mcllyar‘s Irish Red – A malty Irish-style Red Ale brewed with English Maris Otter two-row barley and roasted barley with small amounts of crystal and chocolate malt added for color.Hopped with Willamette and UK Challenger. 4.2% ABV
6. Coming Soon…Don’t Be Jaded N.Z. Pale Ale
7. Uncle Johnny’s Hangover Helper – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at our friends in Elizabethtown’s Moo-Duck Brewery. We jazzed up the original recipe of chocolate, brown and American two-row malts with some lactose and malted oats while aging the brew on some fair-trade, whole Panama coffee beans. 6.0% ABV
8. Solstice Special – We have wanted to brew a Black IPA for quite some time and as luck would happen we got to brew it FINALLY on the Solstice! Talk about auspicious timing! Brewed with a special blend of American two-row malt, some flaked rye and Midnight Wheat and hopped with Azacca, Chinook and Cascade, this beer comes across crispy and dry. 5.9% ABV
9. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook. 5.0% ABV
10. Drink It With Your Mask On – New England style hazy IPA. Brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.8% ABV
11. Papa Joe’s Moon Juice – Named for our favorite German kitchen manager, our Dunkle Bock dark lager is brewed with Munich and Maris Otter malt and hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Saaz. 7.1% ABV
12. Cure For The Winter Blues – American Brown Ale brewed with American two-row barley, chocolate malt and specialty malts. Hopped with Pacifica for a little orange marmalade chocolately finish. 6.2% ABV
Flights are available!