We handcraft our beers at our Downtown Lancaster, Lebanon and Lemoyne breweries in the tradition that we’ve been making sandwiches for the past 39 years. We strive to brew great-tasting beers consistently, using the best ingredients!
1. Hartman’s Heroes – Our German-style pilsner gets its name from one of our longest tenured employees who also happens to be a Veteran. Dry on the finish and crystal clear. Hopped with Hallertau Blanc and Chinook.. 5.5% ABV
2. Stronger Together – The fifth batch of our popular dry-hopped double IPA. This juicy & dry strong India Pale Ale is brewed with two-row American barley & hopped with Azacca, Cascade, Centennial & Nugget. 9.2% ABV
3. Drink It With Your Mask On – Our signature hazy IPA, brewed with white wheat, flaked and malted oats, American two-row and lactose. Heavily dry-hopped with Hallertau Blanc, Pacifica and Simcoe. 6.4% ABV
4. Don’t Be Jaded – Dry-finishing West Coast style IPA with notes of citrus. Brewed with American two-row barley and crystal malts. Hopped with New Zealand Pacifica and Pacific Jade. 6.0% ABV
5. Purple Wit-zard – Our Belgian style witbier aged on blueberries. A hazy purple brew crafted from Belgian wheat and American two-row. Hopped lightly with Pacifica and Amarillo. 5.3% ABV
6. Uncle Johnny’s Chocolate Porter – Our marketing director’s special recipe has its origins at Moo-Duck Brewery, our friends in Elizabethtown. Hopped with Fuggle & Chinook, this brew is then aged on Ecuadorian cocoa nibs for a thick, dark chocolate and roasted barley flavor. 6.0% ABV
Flights are available!